Palworld’s February 6 update introduces many new features, including fixes for various bugs, significant improvements to save data, and more. Check out all the patch details below.
With the hype around Palworld peaking in recent weeks, the game is an unprecedented success on all fronts. With millions of players in just a few days, it is the unexpected surprise of the start of 2024.
However, not everything has been positive. Given its Early Access status, there are a lot of stability issues. And with millions of people effectively serving as bug testers, key issues were quickly flagged.
From corrupted save data to lighter invisible weapon issues, there were many things that hampered the gaming experience. Not to mention cheaters.
Right after the game’s latest patch, Palworld developers at Pocketpair launched the February 6 update to address many of the most important points. Below you will find the full patch notes.
Palworld February 6 Update Patch Notes
Palworld’s full February 6 patch notes are as follows, according to Pocketpair.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash and save data would be corrupted when the total number of Pals captured by the guild reached around 7000.
- In the previous patch, save data that was already in this state (for servers, server world data) remained corrupted, making it impossible to load, but after applying this patch the issue is resolved. Everything will now load correctly.
- Fixed an issue where some weapons equipped by other players would disappear when a player used a grenade in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue where, although the displayed capture probability increased when the capture power was boosted with Lifmunk Statues, the capture probability actually did not increase at all due to an internal bug.
- Fixed an issue where if a Pal was manually assigned to a Ranch and went to sleep, he would never wake up.
- Fixed an issue where if a Pal felled a tree on your base, no wood would fall.