The Finals update 1.4.1 brings reduced aim assist as well as bug fixes. Here is its content.
The holiday season is over and hence a new update is available on The Finals.
With update 1.4.1, Embark Studios addressed several issues related to a highly criticized feature of the game,. aim assist
After much community feedback claiming that aim assist was way too strong, the developers have finally responded to these complaints by reducing its in-game effectiveness to facilitate fair gameplay.
While this update is relatively small compared to patch 1.4.0, another large update is in the works.
That being said, here’s everything included in The Finals update 1.4.1.
Patch notes for The Finals update 1.4.1
- Zoom Snapping Angular Speed now has a maximum heading, preventing unintended rapid 90 degree turns.
- Camera Magnetism will be reduced to 35% instead of 50%, making players’ aim less sticky and decreasing controller precision.
- Zoom Snapping Time will be reduced to 0.25s instead of 0.3s.
- Zoom Snapping will be removed from the SR-84 Sniper Rifle, Revolver, LH1, and all Shotguns, as it would benefit them more than other weapons.
- Aim assist will now ignore invisible players.
- Players running key remapping programs on PC will not have access to aim assist.
And that’s everything you need to know about The Finals update 1.4.1.