The HRM-9 submachine gun is particularly effective in Warzone provided you equip the right accessories and perks.
Warzone Season 1 Reloaded Update may have gotten off to a rocky start, but now the storm has passed, players explore everything this update has to offer. Among the new features, we can cite the return of the champion quest, several audio changes as well as new weapons to try.
One of these new weapons is the HRM-9 submachine gun, which could prove very powerful on the battlefields of Warzone.
So find out how you should equip it.
- The best HRM-9 accessories
- The best advantages with the HRM-9
- The best equipment with the HRM-9
- How to Unlock HRM-9
- Alternatives to HRM-9
The HRM-9 is a formidable weapon in Warzone.
The best HRM-9 class in Warzone
The best HRM-9 accessories
- Mouth : Wrathguard Compensator S
- Bezel : Slate deflector or MK.3 deflector
- Accessoire canon : Garde-main DR-6
- Magazine : 50-round drum magazine
- Rear grip: PCS-90 assault grip
We’ll start this HRM-9 class with some standard Battle Royale accessories, like the 50-round Drum Magazine and one of the Deflector Scopes of your choice to easily line up your opponents.
The DR-6 Handguard improves weapon mobility and allows you to dominate at close range while the PCS-90 Assault Grip and Wrathguard S Compensator combine to control the HRM-9’s recoil, which which allows you to perform shots at medium distance.
The best advantages with the HRM-9
- Asset 1:No race
- Asset 2: Sleight of hand
- Asset 3: Tempered
- Asset 4: Maximum alert
No Run lets you speed through Urzikstan whether you have the HRM-9 in hand or your long-range weapon while Sleight of Hand offers a quick reload, allowing you to immediately return to the action.
Tempered will allow you to take on multiple enemies at once, as you will reach full health with two armor plates instead of three.
Finally, High Alert alerts you when enemy players have you in their sights, increasing your survivability.
The best equipment with the HRM-9
- Tactical: Smoke grenade
- Mortel: Grenade frag
The Smoke Grenade is a great tool for increasing your survivability and making rotations easier, while the Frag Grenade can deal the extra damage needed to send your enemies to the Gulag.
How to unlock the HRM-9 in Warzone
To unlock the HRM-9, you need to complete Sector A21 of the Season 1 Battle Pass. This new weapon is part of the Ranked Sector, and you’ll need to complete five challenges in total to get your hands on it.
- JAK Thunder Machine Gun Kit : Eliminate 10 Special Operators or Zombies by aiming with a machine gun
- JAK BFB: Eliminate 10 killed operators or special zombies by shooting randomly with a machine gun
- Cracked Crane Emblem: Eliminate 10 operators or special zombies with a critical hit with a submachine gun
- 30 minutes Double XP: Eliminate 10 operators or special zombies in tactical position with a submachine gun
- HRM-9: Eliminate 20 moving special operators or zombies with a machine gun
The best alternatives to HRM-9 in Warzone
TheAMR9 is one of the best alternatives to HRM-9 in Warzone. With theWSP Swarm weakening, many believe that AMR9 and HRM-9 are first in line to rise to the top of the meta at close range.
On the other hand, the Lockwood 680 is also a particularly effective weapon in Battle Royale.
If you want to know more about Warzone, find our selection of guides: